Instep Carbon & Sustainability Programme
Posted on July 15, 2011 by derek
Olive Ventures is the licencee for the Instep Programme in Singapore and South East Asia.
The Instep program is a science based carbon accounting, monitoring and certification process. It is used by individuals, organizations and events to measure and quantify their carbon footprint, and assist in the monitoring and reporting of their sustainability efforts. It was, for example, deployed in the recently concluded Marina iLight Festival 2011 in Singapore.
We provide the following services:
- For Organisations and Projects: Instep Carbon Footprint and Sustainability Programme (in accordance to WRI, WBCSD, ISO 14064)
- For Events: Instep Sustainable Events Programme, or ISEP (in accordance to BS 8901)
- For Products and Services: Instep Lifecycle and Labeling Programme
Instep programs have an will continue to be adopted globally. We are part of a global network with offices in New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, UK and Canada.
For example, the ISEP program was used in the following events: Oxfam Trailwalker, Eco Tourism Conf, Dual Triathlon, EVANZ,NCEE, Just 4 Kids Festival, Whangamata Jazz Festival, i Light Festival Singapore, NZ Junior Soccer Championship, Eco Day, Australia University Games, Canada Green Building Councils Conf , TED.
All Instep programmes are based on internationally recognised standards, and scientific foundation (WRI/WBCSD Greenhouse Gas Protocol / ISO 14064) and real data. We provide tools and resources to help you measure, manage, mitigate and report your greenhouse gas emissions with credibility and integrity.
- If you are an SME and looking to attain ISO 14064 certification, you may want to check out the QUality for Enterprises through STandards (QUEST) Programme from SPRING.
- If you are an SGX listed company, you should take a look at the SGX’ recent announcement about sustainability reporting.